GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil is a dietary supplement which comes loaded with the benefits of omega 3 fatty acids. Consuming these softgels on a regular basis can help you reap the benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids, which includes EPA and DHA as the active ingredients. GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil delivers 1500 mg of total Omega 3 fatty acids with 900 mg of EPA / DHA (540 mg EPA and 360 mg DHA) per serving.
Regular intake of Omega-3 fatty acid is recommended and is seen to be beneficial for all stages of your life i.e. during pregnancy, kids, teens, and older age.
EPA and DHA, being the active ingredient of omega-3 fatty acids plays a different role at different life stages. As per Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume minimum of 250 to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain the health benefits.
- GNC Fish Oil supplement comes fortified with the benefits of omega 3 fatty acids, which help to enhance and support joint and skin health.
- GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil is a supplement for those who have dry eyes problem as EPA and DHA present in the supplement caters to eye health.
- These softgels helps elderly people to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
- GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil softgels provides 1500 mg of Omega 3 fatty acids per serving. This includes 900 mg of EPA & DHA profile (540 mg EPA and 360 mg DHA) per serving. DHA or Docosahexaenoic Acid helps in healthy heart function and optimal functioning of the eye and brain.
- EPA or Eicosapentaenoic Acid is essential for cardiovascular and circulatory health. Not only this, EPA also provides support in the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
Who Should Consume?
Individuals who are looking for optimal heart health may consume GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily. Not only this, GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily is also suited for those who have dry eyes problem or who wish to reduce inflammation of the joints or to support body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily helps in supporting Eye, Brain, Heart & Joint Health.
When To Consume
GNC Fish Oil can be consumed any time during the day with food. Consume 1 softgel of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are Omega-3s?
Omega-3s are essential to good health but the body cannot make them on its own. There are different types of Omega-3s which must obtain through diet or supplements. Most common are EPA, DHA, and ALA.
What does Triple Strength Fish Oil do?
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil provides 1500 mg of EPA and DHA per serving and assists in providing support to the cardiovascular health, joint health, and eye and brain health.GNC Fish Oil is made out of purified ingredients from deep ocean fish which makes this dietary supplement lead, gluten and PCB free.
What are the benefits of EPA and DHA?
EPA is the superior Omega-3 for heart health, mood support and inflammation support. It is important for the circulatory system & helps supports normal healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. DHA is essential for eye and brain development and function and skin health. It is essential for expecting and new mothers for fetal and newborn eye and brain development.
What is GNC Fish Oil good for?
GNC Fish Oil comes loaded with benefits of omega 3 fatty acids, which help to supply EPA and DHA ideal for optimal eye brain function. Also, GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil supports joint and skin health, body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. What is the recommended serving of GNC Fish Oil? Consume 1 softgel of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily with food or as directed by your dietician.